Tuesday, August 26, 2008

cantankerous

Is it bedtime yet? I am seriously not equipped to be a mother after my husband has been home 16 straight days with the children and then leaves on a 3 day trip. (Oh and did I mention he has only been gone since 12:30?) I don't know what happens to my children, but the devil comes out and they are just cantankerous. (I only linked the meaning because the definition is SO what I am trying to say. Plus, I can't spell very well without my good friend the computer.)

Is 5:47 too early for bedtime?

4 comments:

The Quinn Report said...

You make me laugh! We ALL have days like that!

Oh, and on your last post about storage, I totally know what you're saying. I'm in DESPERATE NESTING MODE to get my house all organized, but I can't afford to! All the damn storage pieces cost to dang much! The Container Store is calling my name, but I won't give into temptation...yet!

MaryB said...

I can so relate to days like this!!

Erin said...

Ooh, that's quite a transition. Home for a long time and then GONE. That would be a tough one. Hope it's a quick three days!

Katie said...

UGH. I feel for you. I hope that it gets better ASAP!!