Monday, April 6, 2009

I want to apologize

Really, I want to apologize. I have been MIA from most of my dear friends' blogs. It isn't that I am upset, it is that life suddenly took over and something had to give. I have managed to make my posts a little more regular, but have fallen SO far behind on my favorite reads. (That DAMN Facebook hasn't helped either) I am VERY happy to report, Madison got her report card yesterday. That means 9 WEEKS LEFT! Oh happy day (to come in 9 weeks) I am so ready. I still love reading your blogs and will pick up soon. Although, I am totally afraid to open my Google Reader. I am afraid it will implode with all of the new messages. It has been a long time.

Sleep, is so important to me and I was missing so much..

1 comment:

Mandy said...

just mark everything "read" and start over:)