Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Good mom category...

That would be category I DON'T fit into..

Madison by four could write all of her upper and lowercase letters. Cait...NOT so much because I just don't work with her. So what has Madison started doing?? She has taught her little sister how to write her ENTIRE upper case alphabet. WHoo hoo!! I guess that is what happens when you raise a bossy first child huh? She has to be the teacher and Cait is a willing participant! SCORE!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quick Caitenism:

"Mommy (looking in the mirror) I have a lot more frunkles (formerly known as polka dots, actually known as freckles)"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Running update...

Still NOT happening, but my foot IS getting better.. Pray that when I go in the first part of August he lets me run. I miss it so.. There is just no other workout I enjoy like running (well, I really don't enjoy running, but I do enjoy the running high VERY much). I am heading to St. Lucia in a couple of weeks and I would LOVE to be able to run on the beach, or on a treadmill looking at the ocean.. Either one works, as long as it is running and then maybe a massage afterward!

2 comments:

Katie said...

FRUNKLES! I love it!

Also, send Madison over here to teach Becca. Because I haven't taught her any letter yet. That's why I'm sending her to three years of preschool, right?

Andrea_Ben said...

Madison sounds like a great teacher! I learned how to read when I was 3 and my sister was 5 because she taught me as she learned. Lucky me!!