Wednesday, July 30, 2008

we got them FINALLY

Randy and I finally got our new phones. I have the BlackjackII and Randy the iPhone. They are both impressive and way more technology than I need, but I just love mine.

Here are some comparisons..

iPhone = ip Blackjack II = II
both have GPS II- has turn by turn directions (on my old phone i called the voice Jane, maybe I should rename her since it is a different phone) ip - has the comparison of Google earth(or maybe it is that I am not sure), but no turn by turn. Cooler graphics, but no one talks. I prefer someone talking to me so I don't have to constantly watch the computer and also drive.

ip - the touch screen is AWESOME. II- no touch screen

II - full keyboard ip- touchscreen keyboard, hard to use (in my opinion)

II - set up like windows on your computer. super easy for me to get around. ip - also easy to get around, but since I am used to a pc computer II is easier (ip are very similar to macs, I haven't worked on macs in a LONG time)

I really do like my phone so far. When the phone transferred over, I had to re do many of the phone numbers. That is done, we got texting. I don't really need it, but boy is it fun. With a full keyboard, it is super easy too. I am already getting pretty fast. Although my little sister is on a trip and doesn't keep her phone on. How am I suppose to figure out my phone if she isn't on her phone?

3 comments:

The Quinn Report said...

I think you should always refer to yours as "BJ!"

They both sound super nifty!

Tracy said...

Now you have made me blush. I have to go change all the letters

Lysandra said...

I love having both a full keyboard and touch screen but I have to use my stylus to touch the screen unless my nails are long.