Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Madisonism and Caitenism

Madison: you have to leave the stroller right here. It goes in the belly. (reenacting me leaving the stroller at the door of the jet way and the belly refers to the belly of the plane)

Cait: Its okay, they will bring it back to us when we get done.

Madison: "Hi, my little sister would love to have wings and a book, do you have any extra?"

Cait: "Is it alright if I sit in the aisle this time?"

Madison: This flight isn't too long, we should be there quickly. Buckle your seat belt Cait, there is the ding. We are cleared for take off!"

a few minutes later:

Cait: okay, we're off the plane.
Madison: No we're not the pilots aren't that fast! HA!

Do you think my kids fly on airplanes often? This conversation took place in my front room. They took out rolling suitcases and started acting out the EXACT way we travel..I missed the first part. They even had an agenda as to where they were going. Iguess that's what happenes when your daddy flies.

4 comments:

Laura said...

OH!! All of that is SO cute! You had me wondering if you had taken a little weekend jaunt somewhere!

Mandy said...

soo cute!!!

we havent flown with collin in a year and a half we are going to attempt to nonrev with him in june and I am already nervous about him not sitting still on the plane!! ... any advice .. b/c I do not like to be those people that takes their whole house on a plane!!!

The Quinn Report said...

Hey, this is late, but great job on the run!!!!

Erin said...

Ha! I was wondering where you were travelling to! They are funny, aren't they?